Despite being more educated and financially empowered than past generations, the majority of women are still insecure when it comes to investments, retirement planning and their financial future. While more and more women are responsible for handling their family finances, they feel overwhelmed with all of the options and decisions required when planning for retirement income and for leaving a legacy.
Whether you are married, single, widowed, or divorced, you owe it to yourself and your family to become financially empowered.
Some of the topics we will discuss:
- Why you shouldn’t leave money matters to your husband, partner, or family
- How to generate a predictable, sustainable income that is guaranteed for life
- Understand the four critical components of your Social Security benefit
- Learn how failure to distribute your legacy properly may leave your grandchildren disinherited
- Learn how DRASTICALLY your assets can plummet if your beneficiaries fail to stretch your IRA
To find out when we are hosting our next event or for more information, call us today!